Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Favorite" Pork Chops

When I ask my brother what he would like for supper, he always replies one of two things...crab legs or "favorite" pork chops with the lemons! My family absolutely loves these chops, my husband on the other hand....not so much! I'm going to share the recipe anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!


Lemon ChopsPork Chops
Onion - slices
Lemon - slices
Ketchup
Mustard
Brown Sugar
Worcestershire sauce

Lay desired number of pork chops in a baking dish. Add a little water to the pan similiar to the amount used in a roast...just a very shallow amount. Next layer one solid slice of an onion then a slice of lemon on top of each chop. Top with a homemade sauce made of mainly ketchup, squirt of mustard, a few drops of Worcestershire sauce, and enough brown sugar to sweeten the mixture. (This sauce is similiar to what I use to make bbq's.)

Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until chops are done!

*Note: We actually eat the lemon and onion with the chop, they are super yummy!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment