Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Treats!

I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post until a friend texted me and said she missed the recipes. I have been busy busy working on the house and this week will consist of cleaning the yard up. These North Dakota winds have made quite a mess of the apple trees. Lucy (our dog) generally helps me clean the apples up....or distracts me from cleaning them. Saying she "loves" playing fetch is an understatement! :-) I hope to post more recipes soon. I signed up to make 6 dozen cookies for church last week, and the cookies were absolutely mouth watering! That recipe will be coming soon!
Okay enough yacking and onto the recipe....

Halloween isn't my favorite holiday but I certainly enjoy making cookies, popcorn balls, and any other festive creations I find. I ran across this recipe this past week, it's easy to make and very tasty. Rather than posting my photos...I'm going to share the image straight from the magazine....it's just so darn cute!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment