Monday, October 31, 2011

Pork Chop Supreme

Pork Chop Supreme
1 box Stuffing 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 soup can of milk
Pork Chops
Swiss Cheese




This is one of the easiest casseroles to make and I always try to make enough to have leftovers! Sprinkle the pork chops with your favorite seasonings...here are a few I use *salt/pepper-onion and garlic powders-season salt-lemon pepper-rib rub-steak seasoning* of course I normally don't use all of them at the same time, it just depends what I feel like that day!

Single layer the pork chops on the bottom of your baking dish. Prepare stuffing as directed on the box and spread evening over the chops. Next: Stir the milk and cream of mushroom soup together and pour over the stuffing. Sprinkle with shredded/or layer with slices of swiss cheese. (The only way we ever eat swiss cheese is if I'm baking with it, so if you are nervous trust me that is taste a whole lot better baked than on a cracker!)

Bake uncovered for an hour at 350.

Baking times can vary, I highly recommend probing the pork chops to ensure they are completely baked!

Variation: Use chicken stuffing and chicken breast with broth!

Serve and enjoy!

This recipe was invented in my kitchen...one of those days I just didn't know what to make and starting putting things together! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment