Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Movie Night

Although this isn't much of a recipe I'm going to share it anyway. Harvest has finally been wrapped up for the year, living on a farm this doesn't mean for a moment that things will stand still! As the days are getting shorter so my fiance and I are getting to spend more time together in the evenings. We enjoy watching movies or series such as Walker Texas Ranger or the Dukes together. We normally have some popcorn with M&M's
or peanuts but just for fun we had ice cream. Here is a photo of the banana split I made for my honey!

In an effort to make this dish as healthy as possible I loaded the bowl with banana slices first added a little ice cream, and drizzed caramel and chocolate in the shape of a heart.

We certainly enjoyed these!

No comments:

Post a Comment