Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dripping Roast Beef Sandwich

Sandwich anyone? How about a hot sandwich ready in minutes? If you are still reading this I'm sure you are wondering how a sandwich that looks like good can be ready in minutes. Get ready because I'm about to tell you!


Dripping Roast Beef Sandwich
1 can Campbells French Onion Soup Mix (*or mix together your own onion soup mix as directed)
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 pound sliced roast beef
2 hoagie rolls with sesame seeds
4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half


Directions: In a saucepan on the stove mix soup with 1 can of water, add worcestershire and sliced roast beef. Heat until nearly boiling. Using tongs tranfer dripping meat onto your bun. Top with cheese.

Put in the pizza ovenand toast until melted. Toaster ovens and stove ovens work as well. I just like the convenience of a pizza oven! Once toasted to your liking serve them with a small dish soup for dipping.

I wanted to take a minute to remind my viewers of the somewhat "forgotten" program Campbells does for schools. On the back of Campbell cans you will find a little coupon looking bar like this:

I always....always clip these off and save them. Once I have a small baggy of them I donate them to a local school. Schools and teachers are most appreciative for them as they are able to earn stuff! Click on Campbell's Labels for Education to learn more about it. It only take a couple seconds to save these.
Enjoy!
        

1 comment:

  1. This recipe looks familiar ;) Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete