Friday, July 29, 2011

Working in the house!

You might have found my post called "Bye-Bye Wallpaper" a little off especially for a Country Cookin' Blog. With this said I think I'm going to to have to change the title to "Country Livin'". The next six weeks are going to be busy making changes to the farm house we are going to be calling home. I like to think I'm pretty good at decorating but always love hearing about cool things people see and or do to freshen their homes.

First off, I am happy to say that my extended family own "Hague's Paint and Decorating", in Newton, Kansas! Yay. I absolutely love looking at the websites they share on Facebook!  Click here to be directed to their fan page on Facebook and while you are there..."Like" them and you'll find awesome tips, trends, etc in your newsfeed!

 

I can normally find one paint color I like but struggle finding what is going to look good with it. With that said they referred me to this website (Benjamin Moore Color Guide) to help me decide on colors.  How awesome is it that I can click on a color I like and it displays that color along with two other colors that look great with it! Awesome, I know.
This website is cleary my new best friend!
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment