Monday, July 18, 2011

The Ice Cream Monster

A Weekend Full of Fun

In response to some messages from my dedicated followers I thought I should fill everyone in on our exciting weekend. We had company!!! Yes that's right, the Ice Cream Monster (also known as Grady, our nephew/Godchild) spent the weekend playing with John Deere tractors and clanging pots and pans.


 We took a little road trip Saturday night to a little diner for broasted chicken and ice cream! Of course we enjoyed the chicken and our guest of honor enjoyed the ice cream. This is a picture of him sitting in an antique highchair...(yes these metal tray highchairs still exist at fun little places) he is ready for another bite of ice cream.

While I was busy cooking my little helper was busy cleaning....here is a shot of him in action!



Recipes from the weekend are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment